Emergency Medical Technician:
- Written Exam
- Skills & Agility Exam
- Oral Interviews
- EMS Training Academy
Thank you for your interest in Advantage Ambulance, Inc. By applying for a position with Advantage Ambulance, you have just taken your first step towards finding the path to a satisfying career in EMS. Advantage Ambulance is highly regarded throughout Southern California as being a forerunner in Courtesy, Compassion, and Commitment through professionalism and integrity.
A clear understanding of your background and work history will help us in placing you in the position that best meets your qualifications. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status or physical handicap.
- A complete application must be filled out and screened in order to continue on to the next phase of the hiring process. If you meet the minimum qualification standards you will be notified via email or by phone. Remember to check your spam folder to ensure our email was not spammed.Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to be contacted.Minimum Qualifications:
- CA Driver License
- CA Ambulance Driver Certificate (See Below)
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- BLS Provider Card
- CA EMT Certification (Gray Card)
- Driver History Report (Less than 30 days old)
- Upon successfully passing the initial application screening a Written Exam will be given on a scheduled date which will take about ½ an hour. A minimum of 80% must be achieved on the exam to continue in the hiring process.The test consists of multiple choice, true & false and fill in the blank questions.
- Once you have passed the written exam you shall be placed in an interview pool. You shall remain in this pool until such time as we are actively hiring and will then be contacted for interviews.
- Interview #1 Panel Oral Interview shall be conducted with our Operations Team.
- Interview #2 Executive Level Interview conducted by C.O.O.
Upon successfully passing Advantage’s Hiring Process, you will be informed and placed in a Hiring pool awaiting the next EMS Training Academy (Orientation).
Prior to any offer of employment, we will need to receive photocopies of ALL current certifications you possess. Also, if there are any accidents listed on your DMV record, you must provide Advantage Ambulance, Inc. with a copy of the accident report(s), whether or not the accident was your fault
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION BELOW PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORM TO CONFIRM APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR CORRECT ANY ERRORS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS. IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED CORRECTLY ADVANTAGE AMBULANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION.