- Written Exam
- Oral Interviews
- Background Check
Thank you for your interest in Mission Ambulance, Inc. By applying for a position with Mission Ambulance, you have just taken your first step towards finding the path to a satisfying career in EMS. Mission Ambulance is highly regarded throughout Southern California as being a forerunner in Courtesy, Compassion, and Commitment through professionalism and integrity.
A clear understanding of your background and work history will help us in placing you in the position that best meets your qualifications. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status or physical handicap.
- A complete application must be filled out and screened in order to continue on to the next phase of the hiring process. If you meet the minimum qualification standards you will be notified in writing (mail/email/text message) or by phone. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to be contacted.Minimum Qualifications:
- CA Driver License
- CA Ambulance Driver Certificate (See Below)
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- BLS Provider
- ACLS Provider
- CA State EMT-P Certification
- Driver History Report
- Upon successfully passing the initial application screening a Written Exam will be given on a scheduled date which will take about ½ an hour. A minimum of 80% must be achieved on the exam to continue in the hiring process.
- Interview #1 Panel Oral Interview shall be conducted with our Operations Team.
- Interview #2 Executive Level Interview conducted by C.O.O. or designee.
Upon successfully passing Mission’s Hiring Process, you will be informed and placed in a Hiring pool awaiting the next EMS Training Academy (Orientation). Prior to any offer of employment, we will need to receive photocopies of ALL current certifications you possess. Also, if there are any accidents listed on your DMV record, you must provide Mission Ambulance, Inc. with a copy of the accident report(s), whether or not the accident was your fault.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION BELOW PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORM TO CONFIRM APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR CORRECT ANY ERRORS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS. IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED CORRECTLY MISSION AMBULANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION.