- Oral Interview
- Background Check
Thank you for your interest in Advantage Ambulance, Inc. By applying for a position with Advantage Ambulance, you have just taken your first step towards finding the path to a satisfying career in EMS. Advantage Ambulance is highly regarded throughout Southern California as being a forerunner in Courtesy, Compassion, and Commitment through professionalism and integrity.
A clear understanding of your background and work history will help us in placing you in the position that best meets your qualifications. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status or physical handicap.
- A complete application must be filled out and screened in order to continue on to the next phase of the hiring process. If you meet the minimum qualification standards you will be notified in writing (mail/email/text message) or by phone. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to be contacted.
- You shall be scheduled for 2 interviews. Interview #1 is a Panel Oral Interview which shall be conducted with our Operations Team.
- Interview #2 is an Executive Level Interview conducted by C.O.O.
- 1 Year Previous EMS or Ambulance Dispatch Experience (Preferred)
- Computer Literacy
- Basic Medical Terminology
Required Licensure and/or Certifications:
- CA Driver License
- BLS Provider CPR
- Previous EMT/Paramedic
- Public Safety Telecommunicator I or II
- Public Safety Dispatcher Certificate
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher Certificate
Prior to any offer of employment, we will need to receive photocopies of ALL current certifications you possess.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION BELOW PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORM TO CONFIRM APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR CORRECT ANY ERRORS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE DURING THE SUBMISSION PROCESS. IF THIS FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED CORRECTLY ADVANTAGE AMBULANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION.